We are looking for an experienced IT/OT solution architect, preferably with pharmaceutical industry experience to create immediate value at our customers
Who we are
We work with IT/OT implementations for companies with a positive impact on the world. We thrive in the gap between people, systems and processes to solve technical as well as organizational challenges and ensure that technology potential is transformed into business benefits. We are a young and dynamic organisation with a unique social environment. This is reflected in our Emendo Days and Emendo trips where we spend time outside the usual work setting to develop our competencies and socialize. We believe that our ability to perform at the highest level is directly linked to our collegial bond and simply having fun.
We are part of Emendo Consulting Group which was founded in 2006 and consist of 7 operational units each with a specific focus. One of these units is Emendo Implementation specialized in IT/OT implementations ensuring solutions fit for use, business processes are operational and projects are well planned, governed and executed. In Emendo Consulting Group we are currently 130+ employees with offices in Nordhavn (Copenhagen), Silkeborg, Kalundborg and Raleigh, USA. We work in several industries, but the majority of our tasks lie within the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for an experienced solution architect who can very quickly understand the technology landscape at our customers. You will work together with the technical leadership of the customers, to define and drive the architectural roadmap of the project. Your understanding of the business process and project ambition will mean you drive discussions with system teams, maintenance teams, vendors and process teams to ensure the architecture you implement is fit for the future. Further, you will likely report to project/program management to ensure progress and that decisions are made. In all likelihood, you will be working in an international and diverse team across Emendo and your customer.
- You hold a master´s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar
- You have a proven track record of working as an IT/OT architect with expertise in either software modules like SAP, PAS-X, SCADA systems and/or integration platforms and technologies
- You have a strong foundation in working with data, data pipelines from shopfloor to cloud and securing data availability from process and systems
- You have worked with digital transformations and/or a project environment and enjoy delivering on time and in a dynamic environment
- You have demonstrated experience in working with both on-premise platforms and cloud platforms, preferably with knowledge regarding validation of the same in a GxP environment
- You are a clear communicator, strong presenter and enjoy problem solving
- Excellent English skills in spoken and written form
- Danish skills is preferred otherwise expected to start to learn
- Driver’s license is preferred
What you will be doing
- All our consultants are on site working with clients and so will you
- You will likely be joining a high impact project at our customer, and be required to deliver value from Day 2.
- You will be working very closely with customer IT/OT solution architects to define/refine and drive decisions and principles on the architectural roadmap and/or within a specific solution e.g. SAP, PAS-X, SCADA systems
- You will likely be involved in customer journeys towards a fully digital factory, harmonising a system landscape, enabling manufacturing intelligence and standardisation
- You will often be driving workshops to bring together a stakeholder landscape towards a common goal aimed at digital transformations or future fitting a customers architecture
- You will be working with both technical, process and organisational challenges and be expected to deliver both the analysis work but also drive the solution implementation
- You will build up a strong skill set within problem solving, process and solution design, organisational alignment and communication of complex challenges in clear recommendations
- Mentor and train junior colleagues working together with you on your project
You will be valued for
- Being you
- Your enthusiasm in trying to solve and overcome challenges that you haven´t faced before
- Your trust in your colleagues to share what is difficult and solve it together
- Your support for colleagues that need a hand
- Your curiosity that drives you to understand new processes, systems and integration platforms/tools
What we offer
- A valued voice in the room both directly at clients and at our office
- Fun and opportunities to create good stories for companies that makes a difference
- A mentorship programme where an experienced colleague will guide you, and/or you a junior colleague
- Tremendous colleagues to learn from on projects and at our office
- Mandatory basic training, certifications and relevant courses as you like
- Offices in Copenhagen with a nice view and splendid sup board opportunities in the summer
- Emendo trips with your colleagues, social events and a good run on Fridays
Emendo offers an exciting and challenging job among good colleagues with an informal and humorous tone in an energetic environment. For the right candidate, it is a job in an innovative company with good career opportunities, great autonomy in the job and very few limitations.
Please address your application to Mikael Elley. All inquiries/applications will be treated strictly confidential. Submit your application as well as CV on our website https://career.emendo.com/